Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving from my home to yours!
 
May your day be filled with love, joy, and laughter as you give thanks to God for all His blessings. I pray that each one of you is with someone you love today. For those who have welcomed a new addition to your family this year, you are truly blessed. For those who have lost someone this year, my heart cries for you. You are in my prayers for peace and comfort. May God bless each of you with all you need, and may your praise to Him be great! He has not forgotten any one of us, and His love is overwhelming.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)