Tuesday, August 29, 2017

For His Children in the Flooded Areas of Texas and Louisiana:

“Remember who created you? Who shaped you? See, you have nothing to fear. I, who made you, will take you back. I have chosen you, named you as My own. When you face stormy seas I will be there with you with endurance and calm; you will not be engulfed in raging rivers. If it seems like you’re walking through fire with flames licking at your limbs, keep going; you won’t be burned. Because I, the Eternal One, am your God. I am the Holy One of Israel, and I will save you.” Isaiah 43:1-3 The Voice
 
When it all seems terribly lost, hold on to the One that is above the flood and above the storm. Nothing is more powerful than Him and His love.  He hasn't failed you.  He has a plan for you. Don't despair, for He is with you.  He won't leave you now, believe me!!  When all you have left is your voice, use it to say thank You for your life. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)